Girl Scouts of Western Washington
September Volunteer Meeting
Cedar Valley Community School
19200 56th Ave. W., Lynnwood
- Let’s welcome our new SU 245 Co-Managers and start the year off right by having all our Troop and Team volunteers come to our first monthly volunteer meeting!
- Here’s a tasting of what we will cover at the meeting………
- Last year’s volunteer “pass the hat” to pay for our monthly Volunteer meeting location was so successful that we thought this year we could also insure our spot by passing the hat again. The Edmonds School District has increased the costs of renting facilities, substantially. If each troop paid a one time fee of $10, the cost would be covered. That is $1.11 a month per troop leader fee. Cheaper than a Starbucks.
- SU 245 Food Drive at our monthly meetings (bring a jar of jelly to get us started)
- All troop leaders going to either Fall Encamporee or Paula Bunyan need to stay for updates. Turning in forms? Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda-make sure forms are turned in to your SU Managers for a signature.
- Do you need more girls for your troop? Let’s pool our resources and get girls placed in troops.
- Founder’s Day is in October. Come learn what is being planned to celebrate.
- Women’s Volunteer Retreat will be in January 2014. What’s the theme?
- Come find out!
- Delegate elections-Do you have girls 14 years old or older interested in becoming a delegate for the annual meeting?
- Meetings are more fun when you are there! See you soon.