Girl Scouts of Western Washington
September Volunteer Meeting
Cedar Valley Community School
19200 56th Ave. W., Lynnwood
- Thank you to those who brought jelly or jam last month. This month’s collection for the Food Bank is SOOOOOOUP!
- Attention Delegates or Delegate Wanna-bees! Come sign up to be a delegate for the GSWW Annual meeting to be held February 8, 2014. We are allowed 6 delegates (based on our membership #’s) and we already have 4 interested scouts. We need 6 alternates and 2 more delegates. Contact Sheena Good, 206 542-5085 if you are interested. Should be an electrifying annual meeting.
- Cookies! Please bring your cookie managers name, telephone, email information to give to Linda Otto. There have been some changes and we all need to be in the know.
- Founder’s Day Event-Movie time and getting to know Juliette Low. Deadline is 10/31 or until filled.
- Pinewood Derby-Come learn more. (Bring check book just in case.)
- Women’s Volunteer Retreat-Don’t wait till the last minute to sign up. We need 18 people to sign up by 12/1.
- Yes, there is going to be a “Giving Tree” for the holidays. Come find out more about it. Our holiday dinner will be December 2nd and will be hosted by your Service Unit Team. Reserve your spot.
- Thank you to those who contributed last month to our “meeting place room rental fund”. We are passing the hat one last time. Just a bit more and we’ll be there. If you have any ideas for a cheaper/suitable venue, please let your SU Managers know.