Giving Tree 2018 Service Unit 245
Troop 40011 is collecting unwrapped gifts for the Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (DVS). DVS is a non-profit organization serving Snohomish County since 1976. It is the only program in Snohomish County providing emergency shelter and comprehensive, confidential services to all victims of domestic abuse. Domestic Violence Services provides individual and community awareness programs.
What Items Are Needed:
- Craft/Art supplies, journals, sketch pads
- Toddler clothing, diapers
- Graphic t-shirts or Hoodies
- Basketballs, soccer balls, foot balls, frisbees
- Young Adult books, adult coloring books
- School age clothing and toys, games
- Pajamas/robes/slippers for all ages
- Toiletry sets or make-up/cosmetic bags all ages
Donations need to be brought to the Leaders Meeting.
Contact: Beth (425)231-3990 firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer: Troop 40011 Giving Tree