Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Su 245 Volunteer Meeting
Monday, September 18, 2017
St. Thomas More
Welcome to the 2017/1018 Girl Scout Year! Let’s set a new record by achieving 100% attendance!
For those who are interested, Troop 41002 will be providing child care during the meeting for those volunteers who need this service. Please RSVP to email@example.com to assure a spot.
We meet the third Monday of the month and share information, tips, skills and friendship. Here is a sample of what is on our agenda for our first meeting.
- Welcome, Introduction, & Service Unit Calendar
- Council Update & Forms
- Survey Results & Drawing winners!!
- New Service Unit Opportunities
- Fall Product Sale-Leslie Kemberling, Manager
- Rededication Examples (by program level groups)
- CHECK YOUR FOLDER for important flyers
- Encampment & Paula Bunyan-Now would be a great time to turn in your paperwork to Mary Lundt. There will be a brief meeting at the end of the Volunteer Meeting for those troops going to Paula Bunyan and Fall Encamporee. Important to attend.
- Women’s Retreat-Save the date! January 19-21 at Camp McLeod.
- Check out cedarandsound.com, our SU245 Website. It has loads of opportunities for you and your troop to be aware of.
Like Us on Facebook: Cedarandsound