COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY OF
FILLING THE BIRD FEEDERS AT
AEGIS LIVING LOCATED AT
18700 – 44th AVE. WEST, LYNNWOOD,
Put a smile on the faces of the residents of Aegis by filling feeders once or twice
a month. Check the sign-up sheet.
· Arrival: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
· Check-in: At the front office to let them know you are there. They will tell you what to do
and/or where to go.
· Supplies: In maintenance shed you will find, a wagon, bird seed, extra bird feeders (in case one is broke), funnel, cup for pouring.
· Keep in mind: Be respectful by staying off the grass as much as possible, respect the
residents’ privacy, as much as possible. They will give you a code for the gates – please move through gate quickly so the alarm doesn’t sound.
· Feeders: Two at the front of building, 3 in fenced memory care on south side of complex, 2/3 feeders in fenced memory care by the commons area, several in the commons
· After all feeders are full: Make sure the wagon and bird seed get put back
in the storage shed.
Please report on the need for replacement feeders, and/or more seed to be purchased, by notifying Amy Girard at email@example.com. You can also contact my mother (Vera Girard) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 425-306-2999. Also, please make sure feeders and seed are clean. If your troop, or a combination of troops, would like to donate some feeders and seed, it would be greatly appreciated.
thank you for volunteering.