This winter I have taken on the project of compiling some quick and easy resources for troop program, but I need your ideas and assistance. What I am looking for is that volunteers email me any cool things your troop has done, this can include:
• Fun and Creative Money Earning Activities: such as contacts used, materials lists, etc.
• Badge Workshops: such as lesson plans, material lists, advertising materials, etc.
• Events: such as itinerary, materials lists, location, etc.
• Field trips: such as contact person, general itinerary, etc.
• Speakers: such as contact information, what they talked about, etc.
• Other: awesome activities you have done with your troops
This information will be compiled into binders available for troop leaders and other volunteers to review. The hope is that these program binders will make it easier for troop leaders to conduct Girl Scout programming. It doesn’t make sense to keep recreating the wheel, when we have such a wealth of resources among our volunteers. You can send any resources or ideas you have to me at email@example.com . Thank you for any help you can give me!
Yours in Scouting,
Troop Program Manager
Girl Scouts of Western Washington