SU245 Volunteer Meeting
November 21, 2016
Maple Park Church
1760 60th Ave. W.
Happy Thanksgiving with an attitude of gratitude! Come to our November meeting to accomplish many things.
- Spring Encamporee Reservation money is due, $50. Robbinswold Girl Scout Camp April 7-9.
- Annual meeting delegate elections! Delegates will be representing our Service Unit at the annual meeting February 4th at Hazen High School.
- Cookie Managers (give Linda Otto name and email address)
- Sign up for December 5th Annual Holiday dinner, hosted by your Service Team.
- Come find out more about Holly House, this year’s focus of the Giving Tree. Now’s a good time to collect items for the Giving Tree. Go ahead and bring them to the meeting in November or December 5th.
- Sign up for January’s Women’s Retreat, January 27-29. Great friends, food, fun, and a time to just relax.
- Break out sessions by program level and an investiture ceremony. What is an investiture ceremony? This is a special ceremony for new leaders dedicating themselves to the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- A reminder that we will be starting our meeting promptly at 6:45 p.m. in order to cover all topics and to end our meeting at 8:00 p.m.
www.cedarandsound.com great place for flyers, dates, camp information.